Concrete Pump Partners has more than 200 years of combined experience in the ready mix, construction, and concrete pumping industries. Our sales and service staff take pride in what they do, from maintaining pumps to providing the highest quality service for their customers.
A career in concrete pumping offers competitive, higher-than-average compensation and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
As the leading concrete pumping company in Middle Tennessee, Concrete Pump Partners is always looking for the right people to join our team.
Our open positions:
- Pump Operator
- Placing Boom Operator
- Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Line Pump Operators (No CDL required)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- AFLAC Plans (accident coverage, hospital coverage, etc.)
- Company matched 401K
- Year-end profit sharing
- Boot Allowances
- Hourly incentives according to equipment operated
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Long-term employment
- Ability to locate or relocate easily
High Standards of Training
All of our operators are highly trained and certified with the American Concrete Pumping Association (ACPA). This certification helps us ensure every jobsite has a safe, knowledgeable, and experienced operator on the project.